Monday, February 27, 2006

Competition Update:

When I first started this blog I talked about a competition that I was having with some of my residents at school. First, let me give you the short update: We all suck! We have all lost money! Now, let me give you the longer update: I am winning! Here is how it breaks down as of Friday 2/24:

1Me
$492,885.68-1.42 %
2Resident 1$475,153.84-4.97 %
3Resident 2$461,722.24-7.66 %
4Resident 3$461,562.79-7.69 %

As you can see from the table, I have made the least bad decisions out of everyone! Not really something to be proud about, but I am winning at least. The two worst decisions I have made so far are to purchase Google after they reported earnings and it dropped, only to have it drop more, and to purchase GM thinking it might bounce back. I have sense dumped both stocks and hope that some of my other stocks will make up for their huge losses. My biggest gainer thus far has been Taser (TASR) which has gone up over 21% sense I purchased it. Too bad I didn't dump all my virtually and real money into that! The competition ends in about a month and I have been in first place sense week two, let's hope it stays that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home