Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Worry about other things than money:

If you have recently become interested in getting rid of debt, or investing in the stock market, or just money in general, don't let it control your life. Don't spend all of your waking hours worrying about how much debt you are in, or which stock or fund to invest in next. Go out and do other things, talk to your friends about other things than what Jim Cramer said on Mad Money last night. I, for example, finally got up off my butt after 4 years of not running and went to the gym on Monday and again yesterday. In high school I ran a minimum of 5 miles a day 5 days a week so I figured I would easily be able to run for 20 minutes. I was horribly mistaken, I had to stop after 10 minutes of running to walk and stretch, and the final 10 minutes of running almost killed me. This may be a little off topic of my normal financial issues, but take care of your self physically, not just financially.

Invest in your health too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home