Monday, March 13, 2006

Why I should have cared about money sooner:

I first started this blog a little while after I got laid off from my previous job. Not having a job made me realize that money is important, and I should do more than get my paycheck, pay my bills, and spend the rest. When I lost my job, I was fortunate enough to have some money saved for taxes because I was self-employed. The problem is, I used up that money, and now I have very little left for taxes, and the tax man wants a lot more than I expected. Now I'm left trying to shake some money out of my dried up money tree. So for the next money I will be looking for payment plan options to pay the money I owe over time. I'm hoping I don't get screwed over with the interest rate on this like I do with my credit card. Luckily for me, I am now an employee of a company, and they take care of taxes for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home