Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The blog has moved!

I have been having some trouble with Blogger recently so I decided to stop being lazy and just install some blog software on my webserver. I installed WordPress and have moved all of my old posts over from blogger. I am just working on updating some of the links within the posts, but otherwise it should work fine. I will be moving the comments over from the old site later this week as well. Please update your links to the site and RSS feeds accordingly.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Molly's Brother said...

Thanks for visiting.

I am back in the blogoshphere.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Simao M said...

Hi Mike,

Where have you been?

SM

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Jaffe said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home